This is the floor before the tiling. Randy has his work cut out for him trying to even out the one room with the other. One had hard wood floor and the other tile. The were about an inch different. Maybe more.
This is the line of the ceiling where the wall used to be. You can see the light reflecting off it. It really looks great though. My dad did a great job! Thanks dad!
Here is another view of the finished ceiling, the wall part hadn't yet been painted. You can't even tell there was a wall there!
My new countertop and undermount sink, YEAH!
The other side of the wall.
Two rooms become one.
Taylor saved us by chipping out the last of the tile. Chris and I worked out butts off and were so sore by the end of the day we couldn't finish. thanks Taylor
This is the floor coming out, before the wall came down.
Tile coming out, what a pain!
After painting 4 coats of red, one of the beige. Why is that?
Before the painting.
I will put a real after shot in as soon as I take it. I can't wait to cook something for the first time.







5 comments:
AUGH! It is so beautiful! It looks amazing and I am loving the updated look. I can't wait to invite myself over for a viewing! Nice work!
Awesome!! I love it! Love the colors...everything!! Can't wait to see it in real person!
Looks really good. I bet you are totally loving it!! You did a great job cant wait to see it!!
Gorgeous! Hooray!
Wow, you guys did an amazing job. That looks so good. I bet the boys loved knocking down those walls. Miss you.
Post a Comment